Monday, September 12, 2011

Responsive Constraint

Update, Long overdue.
As I am back working again and Responsive Constraint has become a personal endeavor versus a class project, I have been reflecting on what Architecture is, was, where it has came from, and where it is going.

side note: Working full time again at an Architecture firm and I am convinced 99% of what is being produced world wide is not architecture, but merely buildings. (I had an idea but it's impact didn't hit me until about a year ago) :(

I am leaning towards growth media and "programmable biologicals" for my research base and am compiling data from "buildings" to round out some data sets so they lean more towards the practical, and cost effective aspects of the actual space creation.


I am looking around for an ideal competition, or outlet for a test run.
White papers never seem to finalize themselves, and Blogs don't get read....

No comments:

Post a Comment